This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH (3.0.X branch): Move fix for libstdc++/5037?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Cc: rittle at labs dot mot dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Dec 2001 12:10:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH (3.0.X branch): Move fix for libstdc++/5037?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200112270844.fBR8i3U91190@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com> <20011227035447.A17593@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 02:44:03AM -0600, Loren James Rittle wrote:
| > If possible, I would like an authoritative answer on whether
| > libstdc++/5037 should be closed with or without this patch being moved
| > to the 3.0.X branch.
| First question: is there going to be a 3.0.4?
I hope there must be.
(This reminds me of the Linux 2.2.x and 2.4.x series :-)