This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: last libcall patch
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:45:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: last libcall patch
- Organization: zero
- References: <20011222234800.A31637@redhat.com>
Hi r~, and others
Richard Henderson wrote:
> Jan, did you actually bootstrap with the patch you installed?
> Perhaps things manifest differently on Alpha, but I'm getting
> bootstrap errors due to sequences being left open.
I suspect this solved my bootstrap problems on darwin5.2. Thanks.
Successfully bootstrapped on darwin5.2, I only fail in the not supported libgcj.
Appreciating all of your work!
And BTW, enjoy xmas and my best wishes.