This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Corrections to gnat-style.texi
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:12:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Corrections to gnat-style.texi
On Saturday, December 22, 2001, at 01:43 , Florian Weimer wrote:
> The following patch addresses most of the issues raised
> by Joseph S. Myers and me. It is a resubmission of
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-11/msg00431.html , which does
> not apply cleanly anymore, I think.
This is OK.
> Still open:
>> For manuals, the GFDL (using gcc/doc/include/fdl.texi) is more
>> than the GPL.
> (I can't decide such stuff, obviously.)
[Replacing FSF hat with ACT hat]
We are happy placing this under GFDL. If you'd propose a patch for doing
that, it would be approved.