This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to config.gcc extra_headers settings
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:07:36 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Patch to config.gcc extra_headers settings
On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 03:48:21PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > (Quite possibly, some or all of these targets should in fact be using
> > the default settings, especially m68020-*-elf* | m68k-*-elf* which did
> > set an unused variable header_files.
> Yes, all the m68k targets should be using the math-68881.h header.
Applied with the change to use that header on all m68k targets (i.e.,
removing the overrides for m68k targets that previously didn't use it).
Joseph S. Myers