This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: hpux vs long long libstdc++-v3
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:18:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: hpux vs long long libstdc++-v3
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
> You shouldn't need the __ prototypes; if you do provide them, they should
> be extern "C".
It looks like we can get away without the prototypes.
> Are intmax_t and uintmax_t different from long long?
I'm going to double-check on this one again.