This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patches (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:55:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
- References: <200112180554.AAA26669@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 12:54:33AM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> Patch for builtins on "unlocked" thread-unsafe stdio functions:
> Patch to avoid messy output when running configure:
This looks strange to me. I'd rather aoliva or someone
review this instead.