This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:57:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
- References: <3C1FE782.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 05:04:02PM -0800, Bob Wilson wrote:
> cse.c: a very safe and simple change that is essential for making the
> Xtensa port work at all
> integrate.c: a bug fix that only affects Xtensa, dealing with having the
> static chain in memory
These two are ok. Though I'll queue them until the xtensa
port actually goes in.
> varasm.c: adding a new hook -- this seemed like the cleanest solution to
> me, but if someone can suggest an alternative, that would be fine with me.
I don't remember what you want to do here. Most ports that want
something here overload the ASM_DECLARE_FUNCTION_SIZE hook.