This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] update RELEASE_NOTES, TODO, README
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:39:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] update RELEASE_NOTES, TODO, README
- References: <200112182200.fBIM0YN20870@fillmore.constant.com>
On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 02:00:34PM -0800, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> * docs/html/17_intro/RELEASE-NOTES: Edits, update.
I was about to ask you to do this, thanks. I'm updating all the HTML
> Index: docs/html/17_intro/RELEASE-NOTES
> RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/docs/html/17_intro/RELEASE-NOTES,v
> retrieving revision 1.2
> diff -c -p -r1.2 RELEASE-NOTES
> Binary files /sourceware/cvs-tmp/cvsCfPVag and RELEASE-NOTES differ
If I follow the "cvs diff" link generated in the commit mails, cvsweb
shows the same thing.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams