This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada: Patch to sysdep.c for __MINGW32__ [take 2]
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:03:07 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Ada: Patch to sysdep.c for __MINGW32__ [take 2]
--- Geert Bosch <email@example.com> wrote: >
> On Monday, December 17, 2001, at 02:58 , Danny Smith wrote:
> > Thanks,
> > Revised patch:
> Can you explain how this patch was tested? You should at least
> do a full 3-stage bootstrap and library/tools build.
That is in progress with most recent typpo fix. It takes awhile on my
machine, an ancient i586. The original patch was tested with 3-stage and
gnatlib_and_tools on i586-pc-mingw32. I am using version 1.2 of mingw
runtine and w32api. Other patches to Ada source are necessary. Some have
been submitted. The rest will follow.
http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your festive greetings online!