This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin FP constant peephole
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, aldyh at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:52:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: Darwin FP constant peephole
On Sunday, December 16, 2001, at 04:36 PM, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I also think this would be better with LEGITIMIZE_RELOAD_ADDRESS
> converted to a function in rs6000.c.
OK, I'll do it that way. I haven't checked it in anyway because it's
dependent on this patch
which has not been reviewed. Could somebody please do that?