This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Patch to ada/cstreams.c for MinGW32
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:23:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Patch to ada/cstreams.c for MinGW32
On Sunday, December 16, 2001, at 08:42 , Danny Smith wrote:
> These changes allow building on recent __MINGW32__ distributions.
> The patch also stops warning about no return statement in
> Currently, a return statement is not reached on __EMX__, __MINGW32__,
> MSDOS, or sgi.
> 2001-12-16 Danny Smith <email@example.com>
> *ada/cstreams.c (max_path_len): Set to _MAX_PATH if
> Don't include sys/param.h if __MINGW32__.
> Update comment about _IONBF.
> (__gnat_full_name): Move return statement so that it
> is reached for all OS targets.
This patch is OK.