This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPARC: convert text peepholes to RTL peepholes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:28:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: SPARC: convert text peepholes to RTL peepholes
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 10:33:59AM -0800, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
> What's the decision on using TARGET_V8PLUS, not TARGET_V9 for
There wasn't one.
The movdi_zero thing isn't ideal, but shouldn't actively fail either.
I'll leave the updating of the mov insns to another patch.