This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Switch Linux to DWARF-2
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:56:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Switch Linux to DWARF-2
- References: <20011215104933.F542@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 10:49:33AM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> The following patch switches it for Linux targets which don't yet use
> DWARF-2 by default.
> I'm using this for a couple of weeks already in our rpms.
> Ok to commit?
I'd prefer to switch all ELF targets to dwarf2, like David O'Brian
wanted to do last week. Linux would then not override