This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: post-reload register copy-propagation
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:21:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: post-reload register copy-propagation
- References: <OF0F2F60BD.10616E02-ONC1256B22.007B23D6@de.ibm.com>
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 11:35:31PM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Thus, the subsequent copy-propagation pass doesn't know that the
> eh registers are clobbered and incorrectly reuses one of them
> inside the catch block to refer to a value from the main routine;
> this causes another test case failure ...
Test case and target tuple? The copy-prop pass isn't supposed
to traverse EH edges...