This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] i386/cygwin.h I386_PE_STRIP_ENCODING
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:34:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] i386/cygwin.h I386_PE_STRIP_ENCODING
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hmmm, I didn't see that patch (I'm looking at a branch), but that
patch doesn't affect ASM_OUTPUT_LABELREF. I wonder if that matters?