This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 01 13:15:25 EST
- Subject: Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
Well the thing is, even if you come up with something to fix this
one case, I no longer have any confidence in the consistency of
usage of RTX_UNCHANGING_P throughout the compiler.
I have a little more than you do, but not too much.
I really think we'll be better off removing it sooner than later.
I don't think we have the option for 3.1. Even just removing it will
take more than the day we have, but that will have a real peformance loss
and it will take a bit to get it back. I do think this should be one of
the early things we do for 3.2.