This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada]: Missing spec for new procedure Apply_Alignment_Check
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>,GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:45:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Ada]: Missing spec for new procedure Apply_Alignment_Check
On Wednesday, December 12, 2001, at 03:38 , Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> I guess, I see the same bug:
> gnatgcc -c -g -W -Wall -gnatpg -gnata -I- -I. -I/cvs/gcc/gcc/ada
> checks.adb:285:04: (style): subprogram body has no previous spec
> make: *** [checks.o] Error 1
> Geert, please remember to test the final version that you commit!
The problem here was that I did an incomplete check in. The complete
set of patches, which I intended to check in was tested. I will take
steps in my procedures to prevent this mistake in the future.