This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPARC: convert text peepholes to RTL peepholes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:00:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: SPARC: convert text peepholes to RTL peepholes
- References: <email@example.com> <20011211181801.D24700@redhat.com> <20011212042541.W4087@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 04:25:41AM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> TARGET_V8PLUS should be used only for shifts and multiply/divide.
> TARGET_V8PLUS basically sais that %g1-%g7 and %o0-%o7 have full 64-bits
> saved accross preemption. As %g0 has 64 zero bits unconditionally,
Yes, but how do you effectively use this without allowing
gN and oN to do DImode moves?