This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix simplify_subreg ICE
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Matsuoka <alanm at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-local at cygnus dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:34:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix simplify_subreg ICE
- References: <20011211125441.A17562@85689-b.mtwh.phub.net.cable.rogers.com>
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 12:54:41PM -0500, Alan Matsuoka wrote:
> * combine.c (combine_simplify_rtx) : Can't simplify
> cases that use condition codes.
The code doesn't appear to match either the description or
the changelog. What relation does NE have to condition codes?