This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Tidy up the code in expand_builtin
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:03:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Tidy up the code in expand_builtin
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 05:37:51PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * builtins.c (expand_builtin): Use a switch statement to list those
> functions not expanded without optimizations, instead of a series
> of equality tests.