This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed PPC patch
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- To: Corey Minyard <minyard at acm dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:17:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed PPC patch
At 06:13 08.12.2001, Corey Minyard wrote:
>>this is the last potential build problem for powerpc-linux-gnu, so I
>>would like to see it approved for 3.0.3:
>Is a fix for PR4483 (drivers/block/rd.c, I think) not required for 3.0.3.
>Just checking to be sure you are testing that one. I posted a fix for it
>in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-12/msg00357.html, but I haven't
>heard anything about it recently.
Hehe, I don't see this one cause I use the subreg-byte patch on 3.0 :-).