This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch instaled for vms cross compiles
- From: Marc Espie <espie at schutzenberger dot liafa dot jussieu dot fr>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:49:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch instaled for vms cross compiles
- References: <200112091834.NAA14574@caip.rutgers.edu> <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Marc dot Espie at liafa dot jussieu dot fr
On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 02:14:56PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > Not using, just testing. I've setup a semi-automatic way of doing
> > cross-compiles (from sparc-sun-solaris2.7) to many (all?) of the
> > targets gcc supports. I'm trying to run this around once every week
> > or so.
> Is this a script that could be useful for gcc/contrib?
> > There are also a few that fail to configure, or reference missing
> > config directory files, etc. They are:
> > hppa1.0-unknown-openbsd
> > :
> > ns32k-unknown-openbsd
> > powerpc-unknown-openbsd
> > :
> > romp-unknown-openbsd
> > (The above might be candidates for removal.)
> I'm Cc:ing Marc Espie, he might have some ideas (and interest) to
> fix this. (Marc this is about GCC mainline not properly configuring
> on these targets.)
We do have some of the requisites for that... Don't remove these.
ppc does work, for instance. I just didn't have time to fold stuff back.
I should be able to do things after december 18th, when I've defended