This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Conditionalize INO handling for VMS
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rupp at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 01 21:53:40 EST
- Subject: Re: Conditionalize INO handling for VMS
Hmm, we already need INO_T_CMP and INO_T_EQ over in cpplib - yet
another alternative would be to move all of these helpers into
I agree, but:
Doug, I have a question: in tree.c, you take two indexes into the ino
array and put it into one int. Is that unique? If so, then can we
use it for INO_T_EQ and INO_T_COPY? What exactly is INO_T in VMS?