This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to add java.generated-manpages
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,"Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:51:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to add java.generated-manpages
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL> <Pine.SOL.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com.HOWL>
On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 02:42:13PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> This patch adds support for generation and installation of man pages
> for the java tools (gcj, gcjh, jv-scan, jcf-convert, gij).
> - texi2pod.pl is merged from binutils' version.
Hmm, I see this texi2pod.pl still has the bugs I found the last time
this patch was submitted.
Don't let that stop you, though. The bugs don't trigger, we can fix