This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++ add rid entries for choose_expr and types_compatible_p
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>,George France <france at handhelds dot org>,gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:03:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: c++ add rid entries for choose_expr and types_compatible_p
- References: <200112090711.CAA27846@makai.watson.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aldy Hernandez wrote:-
> from cp/lex.c and c-parse.in:
> /* Table mapping from RID_* constants to yacc token numbers.
> Unfortunately we have to have entries for all the keywords in all
> three languages. */
And yet they are maintained separately. It would be nice to find a
way of putting this stuff in one place; I don't believe it is impossible.