This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Building gnatdll.exe on MinGW32
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, obry at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 15:39:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Building gnatdll.exe on MinGW32
On Tuesday, December 4, 2001, at 07:51 , Danny Smith wrote:
> I have successfully bootstrapped gcc with Ada support on on
> mingw32, but
> needed to make following changes to ada/makefile.in and ada/make-
> lang.in to
> build gnatdll.exe.
Your patch renames files for no good reason at all. The current naming
scheme is to have all files use "krunched" names, see krunch.ads for