This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ pcc struct return fix
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: "jason at redhat dot com" <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:25:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: C++ pcc struct return fix
--On Monday, December 03, 2001 06:19:10 PM -0500 John David Anglin
>> A test case would probably help.
> What about this? It's "obviously" a good test because it FAILs on
> hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 with the current mainline. On the PA with main,
> struct blah function foo are missing in the assembler output for some
> reason. It passes on the PA with 3.0.2.
Did we ever reach resolution on this issue?
In particular, did we get a patch approved for the mainline? For
the 3.0 branch? Is there a patch that needs review, but that hasn't
been reviewed? (If so, send it to me, and I will review it.)
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com