This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ARM: structure return fix
- From: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder at acter dot ch>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:19:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: ARM: structure return fix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nick Clifton wrote:
> 2001-12-06 Nick Clifton <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/arm.h (STRUCT_VALUE): Suppress definition.
> (STRUCT_VALUE_REGNUM): Restore definition.
Is this needed on the 3.0, too? In the interest of having a more or less
stable (in the sense of not changing every day) environment I don't want
to switch to cvs right now.
(Same question for the alter_subreg patch, though I guess the answer
there is no).
greets from Zürich