This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to eliminate alpha.c warnings
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:59:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to eliminate alpha.c warnings
- References: <200112070511.AAA24576@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 12:11:09AM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> * alpha.c (alpha_expand_unaligned_store,
> alpha_expand_unaligned_store_words): Use constm1_rtx in place of
> call to immed_double_const.
> #if HOST_BITS_PER_WIDE_INT >= 64
> - operands = force_reg (DImode, GEN_INT (0x8000000000000000));
> + operands = force_reg (DImode, GEN_INT (INTTYPE_MINIMUM (HOST_WIDE_INT)));
This would only be ok if HOST_BITS_PER_WIDE_INT == 64, not >= 64.
Using (HOST_WIDE_INT)1 << 63 would be ok.