This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: altivec PRE_GCC3_DWARF_FRAME_REGISTERS
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:13:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: altivec PRE_GCC3_DWARF_FRAME_REGISTERS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 04:00:17PM -0800, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> ! /* If FIRST_PSEUDO_REGISTER increases, this should as well. */
> ! #define DWARF_FRAME_REGISTERS 110
You can delete DWARF_FRAME_REGISTERS now. As the documentation I
gave you indicated, the only reason to keep it around now is if you
know that hard regs N through FIRST_PSEUDO_REGISTER will never be
call saved. Which is not the case here.