This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.3 PATCH: Properly fix stdio.h on Tru64 UNIX V5.1A
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, Bruce Korb <bkorb at pacbell dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 13:34:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: 3.0.3 PATCH: Properly fix stdio.h on Tru64 UNIX V5.1A
> Ok for mainline now?
> Mark, ok for the branch as well?
The patch looks OK to me. Since we know it at least allows the
compiler to bootstrap, go ahead and check it in.
I am more worreid about it breaking another platform than I am
about it not fixing the problem, but that does not look likely.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com