This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] make DWARF2_DEBUG the default for ELF platforms.
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:55:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] make DWARF2_DEBUG the default for ELF platforms.
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <20011206093825.B9385@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 10:58:26AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> It's OK with me, but only if we do it quickly. I'd rather we just do
> it now.
> We've banged on DWARF2 a lot on lots of platforms. If there are
> problems on the platforms where we're not already using it, they
> will likely be relatively minor.
Explicitly say the word, and I'll commit my patch.
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)