This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA libstdc++] More stl_alloc.h changes, general cleanup.
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:33:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA libstdc++] More stl_alloc.h changes, general cleanup.
- References: <20011203183443.A20136@disaster.jaj.com>
On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 06:34:43PM -0500, Phil Edwards wrote:
> Bootstrapped on i686/linux and powerpc-sim, no regressions.
> This is the last round of my changes which preserve current allocator
> semantics. Everything else I have in mind involves more serious changes.
> Here we just do some more uglification, doxygenating, and simplification.
> Also I noticed that we still had SGI's name in the include guards. Fixed.
This has been committed.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams