This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap broken
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:13:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap broken
- References: <10112061140.AA28804@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 01 06:40:59 EST
> From: email@example.com (Richard Kenner)
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> You also didn't remove the testcases that tested the feature.
> Right. I'm not sure how to do that without breaking the test harnasses,
> so I sent email about them to the GCC list.
Just 'cvs rm' everything in the directory.
[Wouldn't it have been a good idea to ask about this _before_
committing the patch?]
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>