This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] remove arm/unknown-elf.h
- From: Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: obrien at FreeBSD dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:57:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] remove arm/unknown-elf.h
- References: <200112061428.OAA22121@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
In message <200112061428.OAA22121@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>, Richard Earnsha
>unknown-elf.h is supposed to contain the bits of an elf interface that
>would normally be set by the OS: in this case there is no OS (it's
>unknown). It seems bizarre to me that the arm-linux ports are including
Having dug back through the CVS history a bit, it looks like linux-elf.h just
included elf.h directly right up to version 1.28.
David, where did you find a reference to unknown-elf.h in the Linux configuration
when you did your last rearrangement of these header files?