This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible problem wiht nonoverlapping_component_refs_p
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 01 13:55:11 EST
- Subject: Re: Possible problem wiht nonoverlapping_component_refs_p
Err, we _should_ be able to compute the field's offset within the
union, since we have all of the intermediate fields.
Well, which field? There may be array references in the middle. But I
don't think this matters at all.