This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap broken
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: geoffk at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:33:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap broken
- References: <10112061140.AA28804@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Kenner <email@example.com> writes:
> You also didn't remove the testcases that tested the feature.
> Right. I'm not sure how to do that without breaking the test harnasses,
> so I sent email about them to the GCC list.
?? Just remove them like any other file. You can't remove the directory,