This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap broken
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Dec 2001 01:35:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap broken
- References: <10112052329.AA26600@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
email@example.com (Richard Kenner) writes:
> /cvs/gcc/gcc/optabs.c: In function `init_optabs':
> Sory. I left optabs.c off of my commit line.
> The diff was in the patch I sent and in ChangeLog.
You also didn't remove the testcases that tested the feature.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>