This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] make DWARF2_DEBUG the default for ELF platforms.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:44:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] make DWARF2_DEBUG the default for ELF platforms.
- References: <20011205145526.A7125@dragon.nuxi.com>
On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 02:55:26PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> * elfos.h (PREFERRED_DEBUGGING_TYPE): Change to DWARF2_DEBUG.
I think this is ok.
If indeed MIPS is broken wrt dwarf2, then it should be fixed,
but that is a separate issue. Anyhow, I thought somewhat was
doing regular irix builds, and that always uses dwarf2...