This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: vector_size attribute
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 02:24:37 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: patch: vector_size attribute
On 5 Dec 2001, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> in the case where we have:
> #define vector __attribute__((vector_size(16)))
> vector short **foo;
> we need to traverse and find the type being modified (short). then, we
> need to build back the pointers. this is icky, i know.
You need to do the same thing as well for function return types and array
Joseph S. Myers