This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Darwin specific codegen improvement (3)
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:12:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Darwin specific codegen improvement (3)
- References: <B68E9C5C-E9B8-11D5-8923-003065C86F94@apple.com>
Dale Johannesen wrote:
> Correct the (Darwin specific) generation of addresses within
> very large data objects.
> 2001-12-05 Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.c (rs6000_machopic_legitimize_pic_address):
> Fix darwin-specific generation of addresses within very large
> data objects.
Could you add a test case for this one please? My impression is
that failures due to this are rare but catastrophic, seems like
it's worth a torture test addition.