This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patches] Re: Fix compilation to native x86-64 compiler
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Bo Thorsen <bo at sonofthor dot dk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:02:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patches] Re: Fix compilation to native x86-64 compiler
- References: <20011130135050.948F1BF8D9@pluto.sonofthor.dk> <20011130133539.F32134@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <20011203131727.C7212@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> > On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 03:21:26PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> >> |> Not correct. You're controling based on the host, not the target.
> >> MACHINE_STATE_SAVE is only used in libgcc2.c which is compiled with the
> >> target compiler, thus __x86_64__ selects on the target.
> > Oh yeah. Sorry about that.
> So, what should be done with Bo's patch?
I guess better is the patch I sent to list to kill -ax entirely.
> Andreas Jaeger
> SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org
> private email@example.com