This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix store motion
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:07:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix store motion
- References: <20011024154630.B1627@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 03:46:30PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> * gcse.c (store_killed_in_insn): Consider pure calls
> as potential store killers in addition to normal calls.
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/20011024-1.c: New test.
> + /* A normal or pure call might read from pattern,
> + but const call might not. */
... but a const call will not.