This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: rs6000 specific
- From: degger at fhm dot edu
- To: dalej at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:34:38 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: patch: rs6000 specific
- Reply-to: degger at fhm dot edu
On 4 Dec, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> This adds some additional patterns for multiply-add instructions.
> Bootstrapped and tested on Darwin. (The !POWERPC variants are
> included, analogous to what was already there, but I was unable
> to test them.)
> 2001-12-04 Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.md: add more multiply-add patterns
Good work. I've been playing around with these also....
There's one instruction missing in rs6000.h but I have no clue
which CPUs exactly provide the "srec" mnemonic so I refrained from
posting the patch (AFAIR :)) which is 74x0 specific right now.
Do you have a possibility to check that (and also the clock times)?