This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rs6000 -fdata-sections
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:10:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: rs6000 -fdata-sections
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (rs6000_unique_section): Simplify and
correct code selecting section.
The concept seems correct to me, but I prefer Geoff to comment on
SVR4 patches like this.