This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libf2c: use -objectlist instead of convenience libraries
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 10:02:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: libf2c: use -objectlist instead of convenience libraries
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2001, Toon Moene <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I added that install because before that libg2c.la and libg2c.so ended
> > up in different directories, which led to the static library always be
> > used.
> That's because when linking a library, -rpath must specify where the
> library is going to be installed. I'm checking in the patch below,
> that fixes this problem.
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org