This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch pending review (GFDL install manual)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:03:35 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Patch pending review (GFDL install manual)
On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> My patch
> to include proper GFDL notices in the install manual is still pending
Sorry, I must have missed that.
This is fine for both branches, but I really want to have the copyright
notice only on index.html and not the other pages as well when generating
HTML from install.texi.
(I already strongly disagree with having to have an impressum on every
single page, and believe the FSF is wrong when requiring this, but I feel
more strongly against having such a longish copyright notice on every
single page as well.)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/