This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: symlink-tree looks orphaned
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:38:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: symlink-tree looks orphaned
- References: <200112032238.fB3McEl25225@ulmo.localdomain>
It seems your patches are changing files on the src side. Such
patches do not go to gcc-patches, they go to (well, this is the tricky
part) email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or
email@example.com, depending on the change you're proposing.
Maybe the autoconf list also. Maybe firstname.lastname@example.org too.