This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix signed/unsigned warnings in all ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII macros
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:09:38 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix signed/unsigned warnings in all ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII macros
> From: Zack Weinberg <email@example.com>
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 08:04:56PM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > This patch fixes all ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII macros (that are actually used
> > by one of my tested targets). The result is modest, it fixes these
> > unique warnings where ASM_OUTOUT_ASCII is called from:
> As long as you're going to change all of these anyway, how about you
> factor out all the duplicate code and turn it into a target hook?
Perhaps as a separate patch.
Though, output_ascii is kind of hairy. I'd rather start with
something easier, like ASM_OUTPUT_CHAR...
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
firstname.lastname@example.org Qwest Internet Solutions