This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR c/4988
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:48:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: Fix PR c/4988
- References: <20011203204354.A13104@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:-
> --target-help (and --help) print out the information from the main
> compiler twice. This is because the driver passes the option twice on
> its command line.
> This is fixed by the patch below. As it is also a 2.95.x regression,
> and IMO obvious, it should go on the branch too. Is that OK Mark?
> 22 lines bite the dust. OK to commit?
> PR c/4988
> * gcc.c (cc1_options): Remove --target-help and --help.
> (process_command): Don't preseve the options for passing
> to cc1; passing them to the preprocessor suffices.
Scrap this; not quite as obvious as I thought. New version coming up.